Abstract Submission Deadline Extension
Due to the large number of technical issues over the abstract submission process in the last days, the deadline has been extended until
March 8th, 2019
New Reduced Registration Fees
Considering the current economic difficulties of many contries of Latin America and other regions of the world, Basic Registration Fee and One-day Fee are available.
We are pleased to invite you to the Colloquium Spectroscopicum Internationale XLI (CSLXLI) and first Latin-American Meeting on Laser Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy (LAMLIBS), which will be held from June 9 to 14, 2019 in Mexico City at the Exhibition and Congress Centre (http://www.cec.unam.mx/index-en) of the National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM) main campus.
Mexico City is a place where modernity meets the pre-Hispanic and colonial roots of the Mexican people, making it an excellent destination for both academic and tourism purposes. It will be an honour to welcome researchers from all over the world to present findings, describe emerging applications, and develop innovative directions in the field of spectroscopy. The scientific programme will focus on current advances in the research of different spectroscopic methods and their interdisciplinary applications.
This event is a six-day conference, including plenary, invited and keynote sessions delivered by international recognized speakers; oral sessions where invited and selected contributions present their most relevant results; poster sessions for selected contributions and social activities.
Scope of the Conference
Fundamentals and instrumentation of
- Atomic and Plasma Spectrometries (AAS, AFS, ICP OES, ICP-MS, GD, etc.)
- Computational Spectroscopy
- Hyphenated Techniques, speciation analysis and metallomics
- Imaging Techniques
- Laser Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy (LAMLIBS)
- Laser Spectroscopy
- Molecular Spectrometry (UV-Vis, Raman, NMR, IR, etc.)
- Nuclear Techniques (Mösbauer Spectroscopy, Gamma Spectroscopy, etc.)
- Organic and inorganic Mass Spectrometry
- Photoacoustic Spectroscopy
- X-ray spectrometry (XRF, XRD, XANES, etc.)
Applications of Spectroscopy in
- Archaeometry and Cultural Heritage
- Biological and Biochemical Applications
- Clinical and Pharmaceutical Applications
- Environmental and Geological Analysis
- Food Analysis
- Fuels and biofuels
- Industrial Applications
- Materials Science
- Metrology and spectroscopy
IUPAC endorsement implies that entry visas will be granted to all bona fide chemists provided application is made not less than six months in advance. If a visa is not granted two months before the meeting, the IUPAC Secretariat should be notified without delay by the applicant.
We look forward to a successful and well-attended CSIXLI and LAMLIBS 2019
This page is under constant construction, visit us frequently to stay informed